Research Software Support
The Research Software Support team can help you with obtaining, installing, and using site-licensed research software titles. Come by or contact us at email@example.com. And subscribe to our monthly Research Data Services Newsletter to hear about new resources.
The University of Virginia licenses many statistical, mathematical and scientific software packages for members of the University community. These tools may be:
- accessed via the UVa Hive,
- downloaded from the UVa Software Gateway,
- or used from computers throughout the libraries.
For more details on eligibility, installation and downloading, please click on the link to the product of interest at the right.
Spring 2018 Office Hours
- Monday & Wednesday 11:00 – 2:00
Looking for hands-on help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment in Brown Science & Engineering Library Room I043.
- August 17th, 2017: SPSS is now available to ALL students, staff, and faculty under Teaching and Research Home Use program!
- June 14th, 2017: We have moved to Brown Science & Engineering Library Room I043. Intermediate floor on the east side of Clark Hall.