Research Data Management
Our Research Data Management services consult with researchers on how to collect, document, organize, store, and preserve your research data throughout your project.
- We can help you meet funder requirements, including assistance in drafting and reviewing data management plans, selecting appropriate active data storage, choosing a repository, and preparing research data for end-of-project archiving.
- To learn more about best practices to insure your research data will continue to be available in the future, send us an email (email@example.com).
- Or visit our Research Data Management Guide with the most current information available,including requirements and DMP templates for NSF, NIH, NEH, DOT, IES, DOE, CDC, and NOAA.
You may also be interested in:
- Our StatLab, where you can get expert guidance on data wrangling and processing, data visualization and analysis, statistical modeling and computational methods.
- Our data discovery services, for support finding and understanding existing data sources.
- Libra Data, UVA’s instance of Dataverse, where you can deposit and discover UVA datasets and other scholarly data. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Grants and Funding Subject Guide explains how to use the Pivot and GrantForward funding discovery tools licensed by the Vice President for Research, provides links to additional resources, and resources to help you write the perfect proposal.
- Subscribe to our monthly Research Data Services Newsletter to learn about new resources.
The NSF has released the 2018 version of their PAPPG (NSF 17-1) Proposal and Award Policies & Procedures Guide which will be effective January 30, 2018.